• WORK HOURS : 8:30 AM - 6.00 PM


Outline of Temporary Worker Visa

The temporary Worker Visa category is for those who would like to come to the UK provided that they are working for a foreign government or a diplomatic organ. This visa category has very specific criteria as the applicants must be working for International organisations on a diplomatic level with a contract.


The applicants who would like to get a Temporary Worker Visa must have £1270 of savings (unless they are exempt) in their bank accounts to include the initial costs of maintaining their stay in the UK, provided that you do not have an A-rated sponsor. An A-rated sponsor letter confirming that they will include the initial costs of maintenance of your stay in the UK will give you a waiver showing £1270 of savings. Provided that you are from the countries on the list of UK, you might be asked for a tuberculosis test.


The applicants must be working for a company, organisation, or a foreign government that must be governed by international law. It depends upon your sponsor organisation or company to be able to get permitted for this visa. There are certain criteria of organisations that the UK government considers A-rated. In this vein, the probability of our clients getting permitted this visa is quite high, provided that they meet the other criteria.


As an established immigration consultancy firm, Hawflein Immigration is providing to help you along with your first application until your permanent residency in case you need one. Also, you can get a free initial consultation over the phone or via email. Your initial assessment is crucial for it will shape the whole process of your residency and your stay with your family in the UK.